The Brampton Folk Club is excited to present a full and diverse season of folk music this year, starting September 30th with a Gospel and Folk concert featuring Ken Whiteley and the Beulah Band. The concerts are returning to Sanderson Hall, in the upper level of St. Paul’s United Church, 30 Main St. South, Brampton. Each show will feature two full sets plus an opening act.
- Here is the full Friday Folk Night season:
- Sept. 30th: Gospel and Folk with Ken Whiteley and the Beulah Band
- Oct. 28th: The Great Canadian Tradition Song Session with Anne Lederman, Ian Bell and Les Smith
- Dec. 2nd: Songs for the Snowy Season with Boreal
- Jan 27th: High Energy Eastern European Folk Band Polky
- Feb. 24th Flamenco Music and Dance with Jorge Miguel
- March 24th: Celtic Night with Allison Lupton and Friends
- April 28th: Formerly of Tanglefoot, RPR (Richie Parrish Richie)
- May 27th: Annual Brampton Folk Club Showcase Concert
Note that food and drink will not be served, and the tables will be removed to allow better social distancing. Masking is recommended, and the capacity will be reduced from 120 to 100. Tickets are $22 Adults, $20 students and seniors, and are available at the door, at the St. Paul’s church office, or through the Rose Theatre Box Office.