Announce your news through FMO!
We are so inspired by the creativity and talent that continues to flow from our resilient community through this pandemic. You’ve found ways to create, compose, perform, and share in new ways, and we want to celebrate that!
Our Member Promotion Program, helping our members get the word out about their new releases, events, and other creative news through FMO’s ever-expanding network!
Fill out the google form linked below and be sure to include your preferred dates for inclusion, as well as all your important links.
– Recordings: Singles, EP’s, Albums, and Music Videos are eligible
– Performances: Album releases, Live Streams, In-Person Concerts are eligible. For ongoing series (ie. a weekly/monthly gig at the same venue, only one post promoting the series will be eligible)
– Tour: Only one post per tour will be eligible, please include tour poster and all of the dates and we’ll get them all into the post.
– Festivals: Lineup announcement, Date or location change announcements
– Venues: Concert series lineup announcements,
– Release must include contributions from at least one FMO Member in good standing
– Release must be within 1 month of inclusion
– 1 post across our platforms per release/performance
– FMO will promote your release through the e-newsletter as well as through the FMO Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn feeds & stories.
– FMO posts will include links and tags back to the artists’ website/social media.
We look forward to seeing what our members have created! If you have any questions regarding the program, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!