The 33rd annual conference will take place September 27-29, 2019, at the Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, 5875 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON.
Members only advance purchase registration for the upcoming conference will begin April 1, 2019. You will need your Member ID to register at the member rate.
The Folk Music Ontario conference is the key event for Ontario’s folk, roots, and traditional music community. Over three days and two nights in September 2019, delegates will:
- hear provocative speakers and learn about new products and services for performers and presenters
- engage in lively roundtable discussions and private meetings with industry professionals
- interact with panelists during educational seminars and workshops
- experience some of the best performer showcases in the country
- celebrate recipients of performance, songwriting, and lifetime achievement awards
- have a whole lot of fun!
Who Attends the Conference?
Delegates of the 2018 conference who gave permission to have their names and contact information published are listed in this downloadable DELEGATE DIRECTORY.
What Happens at the Conference?
Check out the 2018 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE.
Folk Music Ontario offers several levels of sponsorship, outlined HERE. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dennis Landry of Copperworks Consulting Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.