The 34th Annual Folk Music Ontario Conference has been cancelled.
Based on direction from healthcare professionals and government officials, it is with heavy hearts that we announce that the annual FMO conference will not take place in 2020.
For more information on what happens next, please read the full statement from our Board of Directors.
The Folk Music Ontario conference is the key event for Ontario’s folk, roots, and traditional music community. Over three days and two nights, delegates will:
- hear provocative speakers and learn about new products and services for performers and presenters
- engage in lively round table discussions and private meetings with industry professionals
- interact with panelists during educational seminars and workshops
- experience some of the best performer showcases in the country
- celebrate recipients of performance, songwriting, and lifetime achievement awards
- have a whole lot of fun!
Who Attends the Conference?
Check out our DELEGATE LIST to find out who attended in 2019!
What Happens at the Conference?
Folk Music Ontario members receive the lowest registration rates. Non-members are welcome to join FMO at registration time in order to receive member rates. Online registration is provided through a partnership with Ticketpro. All conference delegates and their guests must agree to abide by and to be bound by the Folk Music Ontario Conference Rules. Download the 2019 rules here.
*You will need your Member ID to register at the member rate.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in London will host the 2020 FMO conference. Further details about accommodations will be available in 2020.
The following map shows the location of the DoubleTree in London:
Folk Music Ontario offers several levels of sponsorship, outlined HERE. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dennis Landry of Copperworks Consulting Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.